Thursday, December 24, 2009

After-Christmas Party!!!

Well I am going to publish this post this way until someone tells my how to create a clickable link to the party!
This is so something I want in on because who on earth doesn't want to score from toys? Being a mother of 3 children ages 10, 6 and 2 I could use all the help I can get! I also have 4 lovely nieces- all girls ages 16, 14 and 11 and another 5 year old niece in Portland! God Bless my brother for having 3 teenage girls! LOL!
OK on to the goodies
Copy & Paste this link in your URL to get over to My four Monkeys where you will get detailed info on the whole after-Christmas bash and get your meat-hooks into this whole deal, Ite?

http://myfourmonkeysproductreviews.blogspot.com/2009/12/after-christmas-party-extra-entries.html

what this will do is gain you extra entry's if you blog and post the giveaway button on your blog and by doing both you get a total of !) EXTRA ENTRY'S IN EACH GIVEAWAY!!! Heck, you will be a regular VIP!

Here is the sweet little button that scores you 5 extra entry's!

here's the numeric code for the image!!

Bare with me I'm new at this, but I will catch on!

My Four Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment