Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the last day with the Mother in LAW

She leaves in the morning. my husband and I are both ready and if it was not for his daughter who lives with grandma 10 days would be too long.
according to the MIL my life is insane and she could never live it! I don't make my bed as soon as I get out of it nor do I fold the "wash" as soon as it's done. During my daughters potty training I have allowed her to run about the house with no underwear on because she is just peeing in her pull ups or panties. I don't serve up dinner every night on time. sometimes its an hour late. I should vacuum every day, but I do not. This is all part of what "runns her nuts"...
lets not even get into how i parent because I don't want to swear and I would.
I am just going to be glad to have my house back.i hope i make it

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes the joy of dealing with the mother in law. So sorry. If it makes you feel any better I don't make the beds right away either. I fold my laundry right away but then the basket of folded clothes usually sits in my bedroom for several days until I have the time and motivation to put it away. And of course by then there's more laundry going. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered what the point of making the bed really is. I'm just going to mess it all up later that same day, right? Hope you get some peace and quiet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lol. I am so lucky mine is not like that! I don't have the attitude for it either so it would get really ugly! lol

    ReplyDelete