Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our Road Trip



It is going to be time for a nap soon. I have been home from out little road trip still catching up with phone calls and emails. I wanted to say a little on how our trip went as far as children were concerned because we all know what its like to be on a seemingly never ending road to our destination.
To the left is my soon to be 3 year old daughter. She looks so cute and we even named her Angel. God bless my dear friend Stephany for enduring allot of this time in the cab of the truck with my screaming child

In addition to that Steph's son age 6 was right nest to Angel and the two fought like brother and sister and it was then I realised what my brother and I must've put our parents through on the road.

In the end on the way home she was only happy if she could by up front with mom and dad. chowing down on Cheetos.



FINALLY on the last two hours home...

No comments:

Post a Comment